Power-Sonic PSS Series
The Power-Sonic range of AGM VRLA batteries are manufactured with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance allowing greater cyclic performance, enhanced overcharge endurance and excellent recovery form over discharge situations. The lower acid density and increased electrolyte volume, along with the greater distance between plates help keep the battery at lower temperatures.
Ideal for the cost-conscious customers who are looking for the lowest initial investment but do not want to compromise on performance. Manufactured with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with a lower acid density and increased electrolyte volume, giving greater cyclic performance and a longer life span.
Features & Benefits
- Good cycle life making it perfect for off grid and critical load back-up applications
- Lowest upfront investment – giving you the fastest ROI
- Wide capacity range (170Ah – 3500Ah) perfect for large capacity off-grid systems
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Large number of cycles
- Enhanced overcharge endurance
- Excellent recovery from over discharge situations
- Lower acid density, increased electrolyte volume and greater distance between the plates help keep the battery at lower temperatures and improve plate grid life
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Certified for transport by air, D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B.
- Off grid solar energy storage
- Critical power back up for remote signalling / transmission or sub stations