Battery Tester for Primary & Rechargeable Batteries
The ZTS Multi-Battery Tester%u201A%u00D1%u00A2 (MBT-1) provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 30 battery types. This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed to test popular primary (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable batteries using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. There are no switches or settings, and test results are easy to understand. Test NiMH, Li-Ion, alkaline, lithium, coin cell, button type and more. Uses 4AA batteries (not included)
- Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 and D569285.
- Easy to use - no switches or settings Quickly and easily identify weak or failing batteries
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load Test Ideal for electronics, remotes, photo, smoke detectors, games, medical, and more
- Testing capability (battery list):
- 3.6V/3.7V Li-Ion rechargeable [RCR123A, 18500, 17650, 18650]
- 1.5V button cell [S76, A76, A625, A640, LR44, 357, 303]
- 1.2V NiMH/NiCd r(more...)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.