CLRdsp Clearspeech DSP Noise Reduction ProcessorOverview
CLRdsp Clearspeech DSP Noise Reduction Processor. West Mountain Radio CLRdsp Clearspeech DSP Noise Reduction Processor.Key Features
- Recognises intermittent nature of CW and allows it to pass noise free
- Continuously adjustable noise reduction
- Sturdy aluminium case - Ideal for mobile operation as well as home station
- Plugs into the speaker or headphone output typically found on Amateur transceivers
- Low-level input for connection to headphone jack typically found on portable Shortwave receivers
- On-Off switch with green indicator LED
- RED LED flashes to indicate "clipping"
- Power Requirements: 9 to 16 VDC; 1.1A typical before onset of clipping
- Voltage Gain: 46 dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.