Enecharger Dual USB Output - QC3-PD-DC2
Enecharger's first Type-A PLUS Type-C USB car charger for the widest compatiblity with modern devices.
- 1 x USB Type-A output with Quick Charge
- 3.0 output for charging from 0% up to 80% capacity in just 35 minutes.
- 1 x USB Type-C output with Quick Charge
- 3.0 PLUS Power Delivery for variable 5V-20V power output to recharge even laptops and notebooks that use USB-C input.
- All ports completely backwards compatible and safe to charge devices with earlier Quick Charge versions as well as non-Quick Charge enabled devices.
- Charge 2 devices simultaneously up to 63W max. total output.
- Input: 12-24VDC
- Output: QC3.0:
- DC 3.6-6V 3A / 6.2-9V 2A / 9.2-12V 1.5A via Type-A and Type-C Power Delivery (PD):
- DC 5V 3A / 9V 3A / 12V 3A / 14.5V 3A / 20V 2.25A (45W max.)
- Total power: 63W max.
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology inside Ultra Fast Charging for Mobile Devices
The latest power supplies and products from Enecharger feature integrated Quick Charge 3.0 technology inside made to suit the modern fast paced lifestyle.
With Quick Charge 3.0 technology, you can now charge a typical 3300mAh smartphone battery from 0% to 80% capacity in as little as 35 minutes . It’s 100% backwards compatible with Quick Charge 1.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 devices, and it supports a broad range of connectors: USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, or proprietary connectors. Quick Charge is supported by a far-reaching assortment of certified accessories, including wall chargers, car chargers, battery packs, and power controllers. Quick Charge 3.0 employs Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage (INOV), an algorithm which allows your portable device to determine what power level to request at any point in time, enabling optimum power transfer while maximizing efficiency. It also supports wider voltage options, allowing a mobile device to dynamically adjust to the ideal voltage level supported by that specific device.
Ideal for use with QC3.0 enabled devices from major brands including HTC, LG, ZTE and others. Enecharger's QC3.0 adaptors and power supplies are also compatible* with non-Quick Charge enabled devices as well, including iPhones and iPads.
*All USB charged devices can be charged safely with this charger however charge rates will differ and may be slower depending on the charge acceptance of the device.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.