We are the importer for Ipower batteries in Australia all products come with a one year warranty against defects
- Special design with Li-Polymer cell, capacity up to 800mAh.
- Lithium-Polymer material, Working voltage 8.4V~6.5V,
- Standard output current 1~500mA,
- Hi-rate continue output 750mA,
- Max. Transient current up to 1500mA/15 sec.
- Build-in Protection IC to control over-current and voltage.
- More safety and long lasting power.
Note for Distributors and Users:
For optimum performance:
* To extend the shelf life of the battery, recharge the battery every 3 months fully in storage.
* Always charge the battery fully before storage.
* Please charge this batteries with the specified iPowerUS 9V Fast Smart Charger ONLY!!
* Please setup the specified charger switch on the Li-ion mode.
* Using other chargers will damage or shorten the battery's life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.