RV12100 12.8V 100Ah 1280Wh 4S4P LiFePO4 Battery + SoC Indicator + M6 Terminals (Max 2S OR 8P) + IP20 Rating
The Pylontech RV12100 is the all-purpose Lithium Iron Phosphate ( LiFePO4 ) battery specifically designed for Deep Cycle applications used in 4x4, RV, Motorhomes, marine power, golf carts and solar storage.
The very handy On/Off switch provides users a level of control, allowing them to isolate the batteries when not in use; and the LED State of Charge Indicator also provides instant visual feedback.
Housed within a rugged galvanised case and the ability to use 2 in series or up to 8 in parallel, the RV12100 is adaptable to most applications.
- Over 3000+ cycles to 90% DoD - excellent total cost of ownership (TCO) compared to SLA equivalent
- Twice the usable capacity of SLA equivalent - up to 100% DoD compared to 50% DoD
- Connect up to 2 in series (12V or 24V 100Ah) or 8 in parallel (12V 100Ah up to 800Ah) configurations
- Auto balancing function when used in parallel configurations (see manual for technical details)
- On/Off button to isolate the batteries when not in use
- Large State of Charge (SOC) panel with LED indicators for quick and easy capacity checks
- Additional features including:
- Lightweight at just 14.05kg (vs 30kg 100Ah SLA)
- Zero maintenance due to very low self-discharge, no fluids to top up and no risk of sulphation
- Rugged galvanised case enhancing durability
- UN38.3 approved for faster dispatch across Australia
- Use in any orientation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.