- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- FITMENT GUIDE
- BATTERY DETAILS
Australia’s Leader in Lithium Technology
Fusion Lithium batteries deliver safe lithium phosphate energy storage solutions in standard lead-acid battery sizes for a wide variety of applications. They are designed as a direct drop-in replacement for similar sized lead-acid batteries offering twice the run-time and less than half the weight. Fusion Lithium Phosphate Batteries are an extremely light weight battery designed for deep-cycle (cyclic) applications and are a completely dry battery making them spill-proof and leak-proof. Fusion Lithium batteries have an extremely low self-discharge rate meaning a longer shelf life when compared to lead acid batteries and others Lithium Brand.
Fusion Lithium Batteries is the pioneer of lithium deep-cycle batteries in Australia. Our industry leading advancements in lithium technology has made us the benchmark for lithium deep cycle technology world-wide. With a major focus on research and development Fusion Lithium Batteries have been designed to be superior in every aspect. Our lithium batteries are the most powerful and lightest lithium batteries in the world.
Fusion Lithium Batteries can be charged using standard 3 stage AGM smart chargers.
• Available in 12V, 24V, 36V
• Ultra-Light Weight - 1/3 of normal lead-acid battery
• Long Shelf Life - Minimal self- discharge.
• Extremely Quick Recharge Time - Can be safely recharge with high current charge rates.
• Can be charged with standard 3 Stage AGM smart charges & alternators.
• Built in Battery Management System (BMS)
• Built in Automatic Protection from Over Charge, Over Discharge and Over Temperature
• Direct Drop-in Replacement for Lead Acid Batteries - With considerably longer runtime
• Safe to Use - The battery cannot explode or catch fire under normal operating conditions
• Longer Service Life - Thousands of cycles at 100% DOD under normal conditions
• Superior Design & Quality - Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001
• High Energy Efficiency - Higher voltage resulting in a boost in performance
• HR Series for extreme heat conditions
• Custom Options are available, enquiries within.
• Fusion Lithium are the Pioneers and Benchmark for 12V & 24V LiFePo4 Batteries in Australia.
• Dry Cell Battery - No leaks or spills
|Min Charge (A)
|Max Charge (A)
|Max Temp (°C)
|Lithium Iron Phosphate
|See Warranty Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.