XTAR VC2S 2 Cell Lithium VC2S
XTAR VC2S USB powered 1-2 cell LiIon/NiMH/NiCd battery charger with LCD display
Charge up to two 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700*, 21700*, 22650, 25500, 26650, 3.6V/3.7V LiIon batteries.
*Cannot charge protected 20700/21700 batteries
Charge up to two AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C size NiMH/NiCd batteries. Charge one of each battery type at the same time thanks to independent charging channels and intelligent auto detect.
- Input via included MICRO USB charging cable.
- Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays time remaining until charge is complete, charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for LiIon and pulse charging for NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Soft-start current and automatic shut off to avoid damaging batteries.
- 0V low battery activation.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS shell construction.
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
- Powerbank USB output function, two ways:- 1. Powerpath function - When plugged into power (2.1A minimum) & charging batteries USB also has output power. NOTE: If input power to the charger is less than 2.1A the charger will charge the batteries first before providing external power via the USB output. 2. Portable function - When a charged lithium ion cell (charged more than 3.0V and not a NiMH or NiCD cell) is inserted the VC2S will act as a powerbank (Discharging the battery in channel 1 before channel 2)
- Special Feature: When the VC2S is plugged into mains power, users can charge two batteries as well as a USB powered device via the charger's 5V 1.0A output port all at the same time thanks to XTAR's Power Path Management System.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.