Batteries act different important roles in our everyday lives. It does not just provide power and energy to start cars or other machines but also a source of aid in telecommunications, electricity, transportation, etc.
There are different types of batteries, depending on use, size and capacity. With a wide range of battery and battery brands to choose from, you’ll need to find the correct battery type for your device and the best-performing battery brand that lasts.
One of the well-known trusted battery brands is Energizer. It provides long-lasting power and continues to improve for a high-quality performance.
Two Types of Energizer Batteries
- Have limited battery life and requires replacement.
- Less expensive and convenient
- Product is highly available nationwide
- Best choice for single-use devices or applications such as clocks, watches, toys, flashlights, hearing aids, etc.
- Since it is non-rechargeable, it has high performance and high energy density
- When it comes to energy efficiency, primary batteries are a less inefficient source of energy and power.
- They are not environmentally friendly because they produce more waste.
- Not recommended for long and high drain usage of devices because of its reduced energy capacity, short-term power and the need to gradually replace it.
- Needs charging preparations which brings inconvenience, especially in terms of emergencies.
- Compared to primary batteries, rechargeable batteries have a lower voltage rating which affects the gadget or device’s output.
- As they are used over time, the batteries run uncertain and weak.
- The more it is recharged and reused, the battery also drains causing reduced performance.
The SSB DryCell range (HVT range) has been built for the most discriminating buyer who is looking for only the Best. This Ultra-High-Performance range is a Genuine AGM Battery that features unrivalled power and durability.
Powerful Long Life Performance
Superior Performance & Durability
3 Year Warranty
- Can be recharged and discharged multiple times. Have higher quality battery life.
- They have longer battery service and shelf life than primary batteries.
- Long-term use and environmentally friendly, they bring out less waste over time
- More convenient and cost-efficient!
- Since they can be recharged and reused, they can give multiple energy and more powerful performance than non-rechargeable ones.
- More expensive than primary batteries, plus the need to buy the specified charger which increases the initial cost.
- Although they are eco-friendly, they may still cause harm if not properly disposed of.
High cycle life
Provides up to 2000 cycles @ 80% DoD & Up to 5000 cycles @ 50% DoD, lowering the total cost of ownership compared to deep cycle lead-acid batteries
Drypower Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being between 1/2 and 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.
Inbuilt Protection Circuit Module protects against over-charging, over-discharging, over-current, external short circuit, incorrect charger use. Beware of cheap imitations that lack a protection circuit or only use BMS cell balancing upon charging.
Top Energizer Non-Rechargeable Batteries:
- Energizer Ultimate Lithium
- Batteries are available in sizes AA, AAA and 9V
- Has leakage protection
- AA and AAA shelf life are up to 20 years while 9V is up to 10 years
- Can be daily used in high-tech gadgets and devices such as consoles, speakers, radios, cameras and remotes.
- Considered as one of the world’s long-lasting AA and AAA primary batteries.
- Energizer Max
- Batteries are available in sizes AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
- Has leakage protection
- AA, AAA, C and D shelf life is up to 10 years while 9V is up to 5 years.
- Best used in devices such as computer mouse, remotes, flashlights, clocks and alarm clocks.
- Strong aluminum enclosure with Tough Powder coated finish baked on at over 300c
- Almost 2x the Capacity of a Lead acid battery of the same amp-hour (110ah lithium is greater capacity than a 150ah Lead Acid Battery)
- LiFePO4 batteries are the safest lithium battery type
Top Energizer Rechargeable Battery:
- Pre-charged and ready to use
- World's most popular rechargeable battery brand
- Charges can be kept up for up to 12 months
- The battery has a total usable life of up to 5 years
- Reliable power for digital cameras; lasts a long time
- In storage, the charge can last up to 12 months